Monday, March 31, 2008

WPP, Take 2 Wrap-up

Last Thursday I managed to pull together the ingredients for the perfect prosciutto and fig jam panini while stumbling out of the house way too early after way too little sleep. Stupid maple syrup.
By lunch time I was sufficiently awake to assemble prosciutto, brie, arugula and fig jam on ciabatta and press it in the panini maker. Ethan joined me in this endeavor and declared the combination to be pretty much perfect. At last! Insert angels singing here.

I do believe I have gotten the fig jam and prosciutto monkey off my back. At least for now.

3 comments:

Amy J. said...

I think you might have some moisture issues inside if you two keep this up much longer.It may be time to build a Sugar Shack in the backyard.
Sugar Shack, baby, Sugar Shack!...

Rebecca said...

A sugar shack for our sugar bush? No--we've gotten pretty good at ventilating--lots of open windows, fans, etc. I'm glad we have a drafty house!

Daddy said...

sandwich estimate for 2008 is currently at 325.78 sandwiches(leap year accounted for).