Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Madness, Part 2

I am talking about basketball this time.
I followed the following method while picking my NCAA bracket. I googled the name of the school and best sandwich. Then I noted the first sandwich that came up. Then I placed the sandwiches head to head and decided which one sounded better to me. That decided the winner of the game for my purposes. For example, in the match-up of Memphis (barbecue) and UT Arlington (pastrami). I had to go with Memphis. It is a barbecue capital. I love a pastrami sandwich, but what would one from Texas be like? My ultimate winner was Georgetown, flying high on the merits of the Chicken Madness sandwich.
Sadly, basketball games are decided on quality of play, rather than sandwiches. The only team I still have is Memphis (barbecue). Which should beat out UNC (baloney), Kansas (Chik-fil-a), and UCLA (sub) if I have anything to say about it!

No comments: