Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Portmanteau ANTM Sandwich Night lives!

Sunday, April 4th, from 6:00 PM or so, we'll finally have the portmanteau Sandwich Night.
The portmanteau sandwich will be the ......Club Mit!
That's a bahn mit and a club, all put together. Sound good? I think so.
(To review, we are making this sandwich to honor America's Next Top Model's knack for creating new words by combining two words together, a.k.a, a portmanteau. Our first attempt at this sandwich night was foiled by my hectic work schedule.)
In addition to the Club Mit, we will have a surprise stinky but still tasty "I'm not here to make friends" appetizer. And, to honor the girls who want to "stick around" and "who aren't ready to go home" we will be making sticky Peeps s'mores.
And we"ll watch some ANTM, of course. I have the last few episodes recorded. On VHS. Jealous?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so jealous. I will be in Hotlanta, GA.

Y'all have fun though!