Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sandwiches for a Good Cause

This is a special announcement from the community service wing of Sandwiches I Have Loved.
In two weeks I will be participating in Treadmill-a-thon, a treadmill marathon to benefit HOME Line. HOME Line is a unique non-profit which provides free legal, organizing, education and advocacy services so that tenants throughout Minnesota can solve their own rental housing problems. HOME Line is also Beth's place of employment.
I will be hitting the treadmill with the following sandwich focussed fundraising goals:

If I raise $100, I will eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

If I raise $250, I will wear a clown costume while eating the PB&J.

If I raise $500, I will wear the clown costume and eat a JUCY LUCY. On a treadmill. Yeah.

For more information, check out my Treadmill-a-thon page. Thanks!

No comments: