Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oops, missed a few!

I consulted my tiny travel notebook to make sure I counted all of my sandwiches correctly and I missed two.
First there was the most expensive club sandwich ever from room service in Toronto. I know, we were steps from good food in the neighborhood, but sometimes it's nice to just kick back, watch cable and have someone bring you a club sandwich. It was pretty good, so no regrets!
Then there was the Mack-N-Awe Burger from the Mackinaw Pub in Thorold, ON. This thing had just about everything but the kitchen sink on it: BBQ sauce, bacon, grilled onions, cheddar, Swiss, mushrooms, tomatoes and lettuce. If there had been Thousand Island dressing, it would have been perfect.
Unfortunately, both of these sandwiches missed photodocumentation so you will have to make a mental picture!

No comments: