Thursday, May 1, 2008

Belmont Sandwich Night!

We are visiting with my family in Boston this weekend. We had to have a quick dinner tonight so my niece could get to her swim practice. My sister in law put together a build your own sandwich buffet with sourdough bread, olive bread and potato rolls; Niman Ranch Jamon (super YUM!), roasted turkey, sliced Swiss and American cheese; lettuce and cucumber; and mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
While we were eating my niece said, "We're having a Sandwich Night!"
It's true!
In the true Sandwich Night spirit of innovation, my dad added Kettle Chip Salt and Black Pepper chips to his turkey and cheese on potato roll.
Yay for our first family Sandwich Night! Hopefully we can get the kids into bed in time to watch The Office to make it a true sandwich and TV occasion.

No comments: