Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sandwich Night for me

So I said I'd have a Sandwich Night tonight. But I've been crazy busy and I never got it together to invite anyone over. Sorry!
Luckily for me, Beth made spaghetti sauce with meatballs before she left on her latest bicycle adventure so I had a tasty meatball sub from the leftovers. You can't go wrong with that. I was lazy and I simply microwaved the French bread, meatballs, some sauce and a slice of mozzarella. The result wasn't the best I could make but it was pleasingly saucy and melty. I must add that Beth made an exceptionally delicious batch of meatballs so that helped!
Of course I watched America's Next Top Model. I think this season has some decent potential. It may even be about modeling!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I finally found a place online to watch ANTM! I will be excluded no more on account of late Wednesday evening classes! But oh my goodness, do I miss watching with you guys. If Tyra says "Italian. Vogue." one more time, I might just die of laughter.