Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sandwich Night is ON!

Hey there, SIHL fans. I have not forgotten you. I've been fighting off a nasty cold, so I haven't felt like eating very many sandwiches. I don't think I can push the sandwich definition far enough to include soup and orange juice.
I'm on the mend, though. And, more importantly, Heroes will be coming back on the air next Monday. This calls for a Sandwich Night, don't you think?
Here's the plan--I will tape Heroes and we will watch it on Tuesday night since some core Sandwich Nighters will be off whooping it up for Groundhog Day on Monday night. I'm thinking meatball sandwiches. I know we've done them before. They were so good the first time (the best Sandwich Night sandwich IMHO) that they demand repeating. Plus, I will provide you with the recipe...
Let me know if can make it!

No comments: